Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Carol's Wedding Card

Andrew's sister, Carol, is getting married at Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas in 4 days! Her color theme is based on a beautiful necklace by Color Obsession.


She also has a painting of a tree with empty branches and I was asked to make leaves that everyone who is attending the wedding can write their names on. So I used 6 colors of paper to match the colors of the hummingbird above and sewed the edges by hand with complimenting thread. I think they turned out pretty nice!


So of course I wanted to stick to the theme when making a card.


Used Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge on blue, green and white paper, a little ribbon, some tiny star brads and some darker blue thread. (Now how am I going to make an envelope the right size?)

No comments:

Post a Comment